Saturday, May 23, 2009

WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

The past couple days have been absolutely AMAZING!!!!! I GRADUATED!!!! I stayed out till 3:45 in the morning, I hung out with my beautiful girlfriends that I LOVE to death, I saw a movie, I finished Personal Progress, and of course.... NEVER HAVE TO GO TO A HIGH SCHOOL CLASS AGAIN!!!!!!! But my words are not adequate to express my feelings, So her is tons of pictures of my last day of school and GRADUATION!!!! WOO! '09!!!!

Kylee and I went to seminary for our last day of school to visit our wonderful seminary teacher, Brother Goss!!! Isn't he silly?! haha, Gotta love him.

Me and Kylee were SOOOOO excited to graduate!! We were jumping for joy!! HA! It took FOREVER to get them to look this cool.

Brother Goss was pretty excited too... Haha! We made him do this. :)

The KKK! Kazhia, Kylee, Kelsey. We were all wearing pink and purple!! CUTE!!!

Leaving for the very last time. =(


Our party before graduation... its the best I have of my dress..


These are my beautiful graduation shoes. I am in love.

These are some pretty flowers that my grandma gave me. Thanks Grandma!

Me and my amazing Daddy in our gowns together. How CUTE!!



The lovely Nikki Chickie and I in our cap and gowns waiting to walk. I love her!!


My BFF Kylee and I. We were way psyched!!
My AMAZING mommy and I. I love her so much and owe most of my accomplishments to her and Daddy. Thanks you guys!!



Me and My Kylee after graduation. Our hair looks so sad after all that rain!!! =( Oh well!!!


Me, Nikki, and Kylee playing with my NEW camera at Camee's partay! Oh boy we are goofy!! I love it!!!


I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!!!


Our fellow graduate Jacob Hoffeling. He doesn't have much to do with anything but I love his hilarious face!! HAHAHA!

We went to Denny's at one o' clock in the morning and it was super fun!!!! We couldn't stop laughing the whole time!!









4 comments:

  1. HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!! This was the funniest night of my life, no joke :) I think we did a good job of living it up on our grad night, and we didn't even get pulled over Wahooo! :) Silly girls we are! lol Class of '09!!!! I Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHYYYYY DID YOU PUT THAT PICTURE UPPPPP!!! YOU KNOW WHICH ONE IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! That was a ton of fun though! I love it. Bum bum bee dum bum bum bee dum bum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is she bum bumming "Disturbia"?

    You looked super cute and we are WAY-proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again! I wish we could have been there to see you, but glad to see pictures posted. Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment about this crazy adventure here!