Saturday, May 9, 2009

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!


Other than the obvious, something is wrong with me. Thursday in 6th hour I just PASSED OUT for the third time this year!! What the heck?! the first time was early in the morning, the second time was a month later in my 6th hour (talk about embarrassing!) and the third time was a month after the second almost exactly. Also in my 6th hour...again. But the 1st two times it was because of Really super bad stomach pains. I went to the ER all three times, But they can't find ANYTHING wrong with me!!! I have to set up an appointment with a neurologist. :/ And dad thinks me and my mom should go together to get a group discount since she has to go to. He thinks he's real funny. But it was really weird cuz this time I just randomly got dizzy, and blacked out. way random! So we don't know what my problem is but we're open to suggestions! Not by you though Kylee. =P

2 comments:

  1. You need to get your blood checked. I just found out that I have Severe Anemia. I haven't passed out yet, but I have come really close. It could be a number of things. Your thyroid, your blood cells, hormones even! The people at the ER are great at finding some (mostly obvious things)problems, but they'd missed 2 things on me so far, only to have a Dr. find the real problem. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine then, see if i give you advice ever again! you'll have to pick out your own clothes and yes, even your very own Wetzel Pretzel! I'm not helping no more! lol :) I do wonder whats wrong with that crazy (but very beautiful) body of yours...? And i got my adorable background from "Jelly Pages" they have cool ones! And that picture was from when we had our sleep over for missionary week on your floor... worst week of my life :( Love Ya!
    Kylee

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment about this crazy adventure here!