Monday, May 25, 2009

My Beautiful Roomate!

So as we all know, I am going to BYU in the Fall. I already picked out my dorm and found out who my roommate is!! I got her email and we have been writing each other A LOT! I havn't met her yet, But I can already tell that I'm gonna love her! (But not as much as you Kylee, of course.) Her name is Noelle Nielsen and lives in Oregon City. She is the youngest of ELEVEN KIDS!!!!!! =00000000 Yeah, that is crazy! lol. Her favorite color is turqouise and she loves to read and watch/quote movies and goof around!! I am sure we are going to have TONS of fun together! We both can't wait to date lots o boys, but do NOT want to get involved yet. We both love to talk, based on our ridiculously long emails that are steadily getting longer! I am so excited to finally meet her! These are a few of her Senior Pictures that she sent me!


AWWW! She's so cute!!

Noelle is a country girl and lived ona farm her whole life! I guess you'd have to with such a HUGE family! haha

Like I said, she likes being goofy! Which is good, cuz goofy pictures are the funnest to take!! =D


2 comments:

Leave your comment about this crazy adventure here!