Monday, May 25, 2009

Journals

Ok, So last night, I decided that my journal is one of my best friends!! Icouldn't sleep for anything because of a confusing stupid boy! Which is totally dumb and ridiculous, but I'm a girl, what can I say?? So My mind had been going crazy since graduation night and I have probably been driving everyone crazy! So I finally decided to write everything down in my journal. I figured I haven't written in a long long while and I couldn't sleep anyway, so I might as well. So I wrote out the whole story with WAY too many details, even my BEST girlfriends would probably fall asleep reading it, haha! But I finally put down my pen and laid down and fell asleep like a baby!! And I woke up feeling fresh and carefree about the whole thing! Like I said, I LOVE MY JOURNAL!! (I picked this pic cuz I love Twilight too, so I put em both together! haha)

1 comment:

  1. SEE!!! now do you know why I always write in mine?! I hate when i miss a day, then i have to go back and write on that dated page, just so every page has the right date in order :) Keep writing in it tho Kaz, its therapy you give yourself basically :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment about this crazy adventure here!