Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Genealogy! I am doing it! =)

Oh my goodness! I feel like family history has been my life lately!!! I had just one more project to do and decided for some reason to do genealogy cuz I'm dumb! I took forever to get started cuz I didn't know how to start! ...Like as in I just started Saturday and I graduate TOMORROW!!! (WOO!) I have to get all ten hours in by then! I have 3 more to go and a half day tomorrow, so hopefully I'll pull it off!! I have been working on it like crazy, and its kinda cool, but it gets so so very frustrating when you get stuck on somebody and its like you are abandoning a person when you have to just move on to a different line! I do not like it much. But I have found lots of new people and some mess ups to fix, so at least I am accomplishing something! But can we say procrastinator?? PROCRASTINATOR!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the cartoon at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry up and finish so we can enjoy life okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki, i second that and a half! :) WE GRADUATE TODAY! WWWAAAHHHOOOO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah.... and your a HUGE PROCRASTINATOR!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment about this crazy adventure here!