Tuesday, September 1, 2009

CLASSES!!!


Just thought I'd take a few minutes to talk about my classes!!! SO far so good!! My American Heritage professor reminds me of Mr. Sorensen from High School! But there really isn't as much writing as everyone says and the reading can be interesting so long as you are not half asleep!! My Biology Teacher is a nutcase!! But in a crazy fun way! He is crazy about star wars and calls us his paduans! And we sang The Circle of Life!! The work seems pretty interesting and kinda low key too! University 101 will be really fun and helpful! I'll make lots of friends learn about different majors and time and stress management! I am way STOKED for my humanities class!!!!!! We study tons of music, art, and literature from the classical, Medieval, and Renaissance time Eras.... And then write about them!!!!! How amazing is that?!?! (No it really isn't sarcasm!) My Aerobics class doesn't start till October 21st because it is a 2nd block class... which I didn't know till Monday.. But other than that, classes are great!!! The dorms are boring with everyone in classes but that's ok! I'm so excited to leeeaaarrrrnnn!!!!! Wooo!!

2 comments:

  1. Tee-Hee you would be the girl excited to learn :) I loved talking to you last night, It was great fun kaz! Oh, and I hope your belly is feeling better! here's a laugh for ya **Chinese man does the thrust and throws flyers up!** Bahahaha! See ya later Best Friend!
    XOXO:
    Kylee Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment about this crazy adventure here!