Monday, September 14, 2009

My Owie Toe!

Here's the story: I was walking home from devotional last week and stubbed my toe on my roommate's shoe and it ripped the toenail pretty far off my toe.. but the nail was still intact ant attached kinda on the sides. Luckily Sarah was a lifesaver with her first aid kit! And then I stubbed it on a table that day and hit it with a volleyball and the nail finally broke in half so I clipped it and this is what it looked like:

Oh the pain!! Lol


This was how far I could pull it up!


So I decided to finally just clip it all off! Here's the nasty post surgery pictures!


Um.... Yuck.


Kylee- Please don't try to kiss my toe better! That would be just gross in this case! :)

6 comments:

  1. Ouch!!!! Just makes me shudder. Hope it heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nothing to say to that other than i bet you still look beautiful, best friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owie!!!! My poor baby girl! I hope it feels better quickly! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness child! I am so sorry you got hurt! I hope it heals and you can feel better! i LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kazhia, this is your old yw teacher! I can't believe you are at BYU! And you are living in Heritage (right?) where I used to live! Oh man live it up cause its so fun and I miss it! Some random things to do: when it snows- get trash bags and cut holes for your feet and then sled down the hill by the library at night (in front of the ASB) super funny, roast marshmallows on the lights at the bell tower, go to a tunnel singing or two, hike the Y, go to all the BYU games, and get into the religion classes, you'll miss them when you are gone. Love ya! Glad to see you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kazhia, that was just painful to read!! Hope it's feeling better. BTW, love the good reads list-- I've read almost all of those and would have to agree! Jane Eyre is one of my all time faves. Looks like you're having tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment about this crazy adventure here!