Friday, September 4, 2009

Update!

So it hasn't been too long since I blogged, but I already have tons of stuff to talk about!! So here it goes!!!


Every Sunday and Wednesday here at BYU in Helamen Halls are visiting hours where girls are allowed in the guys halls and vice versa. So the guys from our ward who live in Merril Hall decided to throw a dance party in their hall. At first I think it was just supposed to be the ward, but oh how the word spread!! It was so packed in there!!!


Everybody was just bouncing around cuz there wasn't much room for anything else! Although one guy attempted crowd surfing!!


Here's a few of the guys in our ward:

Me and Topher with Sarah's fingers in the way! Haha!!

Me and Joey at the partay!

Crazy college kids!!


Megan and Brittany posing for the camera

Me and Jake with Quinn in the background

Peace out girl scout!!


PHOTOSHOOT!!!
Here's some pics of a bunch of girls in my hall! WOOO Chipman 1100!!!!
Gabby, Whitney, Calli, and Anna Marie

Michelle, Olivia, and I! Olivia is so goofy!!

Me and Gabby Girl! She lives right across from me! We like to yell across the hall at each other. :)

Cute Crazy Chicks!

Me and Sarah! We live diagonal from each other!

Kristen and I.
Fellow redheads!!

Me and Kristen's roomie Melissa

Me and Olivia Bolivia! We're goin to a soccer game tonight!

Me, Micaela, and Sarah!

Michelle is so cute!!!

This is me and Shelby! She is literally the sweetest girl I've ever met!! And she's from Alaska!!


Randomness:


Sarah ran over to my door the other day and was like "Look at my ballet uniform!!" And she's just so cute and little!!!! She's like barely even taller than Kyler!


Its SO weird...lately there's been this thing called fog.. So these are the mountains that I don't like..with a little fog..

My completely decorated desk!!

BAAAAA!!!! KYLEEE!!! =((((((((((((

Finally finished!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Curt thinks that you are INSANE for not loving the Utah mountains. He thinks you need to do some hiking up there. He says to head up to the "Y" and there is a turn off and a huge patch of grass on a steep hill that you can roll down. You have to take a bunch of friends. (Mind you this was decades ago, he's old and his mind is feeble and slow. He'll be 39 in a month, so forgive him.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Curt, I like the Utah Mountains much better then the Mesa Mountains.. and this coming from someone who grew up with no mountains and has lived with both, sorry :)
    It looks like you are having so much fun and enjoying the real BYU experience. Go Cougars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang...where do I begin?! First of all Sign.Me.Up.For.Topher.Holy.Dang. :) That party looked like it was the Shizz!(Too much Karsten lol)Your friends,well, their ok..i guess :) Just Kidding, their all cute, I like the ballerina girl,that made me laugh! And pppssshh...Emmy,AZ mounts are millions of times better than Utah ones! haha And your wall and desk looks so cute! Tell Rex I say hi and i miss "pushing his buttons" oooohhh! Hahahahaha! :) I love the milk carton tab thingy! I was chewing on one this weekend at Heidi's, nobody said anything but i know they think im crazy :) Good to see your having a blast Kaz!! Keep me updated! I love you! See ya later Best Friend :)
    XOXO:
    Kylee Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've GOT to love the Utah mountains, they are so majestic and pretty. Just wait til you see snow on them. Wow, looks like you are having fun and making new friends. It's great to see you are doing well. Don't forget to fit your studying in between all those fun partays!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment about this crazy adventure here!