Sunday, September 13, 2009

Yet Another Update!!!

BYU FOOTBALL!!!!!!!
So last weekend was the very first BYU Football game and it was against the nations #3 team the Oaklahoma Sooners (Booooo!!) and we dominated them 14-13!! Woot Woot!! We watched the game in a giant ballroom on a huge screen and I was in the 4th row! Yeah!





Us girls at the game! Me Michelle Shelby and Olivia!


Sunday Night Ward Wrap up!
Every Sunday we meet up for ward devotional and a talent and ward prayer (which is really cute cuz we all kneel together). So here was our first night's talent!


Topher can stick his both his fists in his mouth!! As well as various other body contortions!

This is for you Kylee!! Haha! How awesome is Dylon's H.S. swim shirt??

We had an intense game of Battle of the Sexes after Ward Wrap Up and it was totally rigged against us!!

Cute girls!!


The girls totally won by the way. ;)

This was a random cute hair day. =D

My poor pathetic toe I stubbed. The nail is now completely broken in half all the way. Which is better then bleeding from underneath my toenail!!

My sweet reading nook I discovered!! :) I love it!

The "Y"

Chipman Hall Garden party!
We had a huge social for our whole building where we had to dress up for our cute garden party and some people went all out!

Me and Jesse, one of the Relief Society Presidents. She is so funny!!

Brittany, Christine, and Brianna

Random girls in fun costumes!

THE coolest RA ever Becca!!

Me and one of the four Melissa's in our hall!

Bri, Jessica and I

Another Melissa

More random

Bri and Brittany

The girl in the flowers name is Cajun!! people mix us up a lot! It was her birthday!

Cute Lauren and Missy (yep, another Melissa)

Hall Director Danika and RA Becca!! :) Love them!!

Megan and Brittany

Friday Night PARTAY!!
Friday night I tasted sweet freedom! Shelby, Olivia, Jessica, and I went to the dollar theater and saw Bandslam!! Such a good movie!! Then when we got home we messed around and watched Ever After till 3:30! These were only SOME of out adventures!

Jessica and Olivia! SOOO fun!

This is Charlie. We found him on the back of Jessica's car and I have never seen a praying mantis in real life before and especially not any that HUGE!!!!

CUTIES!!

After the movie
"I would give everything I OOOOWWWN!!"

Crazy girls!

Olivia wanted to be a dog with her head out the window

Olivia also gets a kick out of swiping her card. :)

This is what I looked like when I woke up in the morning! :0

Saturday night!
So we started to leave to go play volleyball and this is what we found:

Topher along with a bunch of other guys from the ward decided to dress up crazy to go bowling! Why you may ask?? No clue! But it was funny seeing half of them in dresses!! :D

This is Topher's "naughty pose"...Uuuhh..... Haha!

Topher and Josh

The whole crazy group!

After our newly invented game "golleyball" which was basically no rules no scores volleyball! I think I got hit in the face three times, was on the ground about 20 times, and Ray totally chucked the ball at me once!!!!

We got ice cream after golleyball and a random skater kid decided to join our picture and hang out with us for a while! It was fun!

Me and Alyssa with the gorgeous Zac Efron!! ;D

3 comments:

  1. no kidding there were a lot of pictures up there! ok, lets go down the list :)

    1.)Go BYU!!! Sooners are so LAME!!!
    2.)Ask Dylon if i can for serious borrow that shirt!! Just to wear it for a day then I'll send it back! I just want to touch it!! Please!!Pleas!!Please!!Please!!Please!!Please!!
    3.)Your Girlfriends are adorable and {rock freaking on} for beating the boys!!!
    4.)Your hair i swear was made for pig tail braids Kaz, always a personal favorite ;)
    5.)The toe sounds sick, and ya it's not as bad looking probably as my bleeding under the nail :( but it hurts! Here's some kisses for it! **Kiss-Kiss** one the toe!
    6.)Reading spot looks like your dream of dreams! lol
    7.The mountain is actually pretty cool, not as cool as the PHOENIX mountain though and you know it :)
    8.) Garden party...hmm not sure what to say about that :\
    9.)Movie adventures looked like the Shizz!! Lucky :) and don't stay up so late, you know you're ulcer will act up and you'll get sick! come on Kaz, seriously take care of yourself! ;)Charlie is so cute! lol And singing N'sync, nice girl!
    10.)Your bed hair is GORGEOUS :)
    11.)Topher is a silly billy! why couldn't he pick at least a cute dress?! Come on dude!!
    12.)Golleyball sounds intense! And here is me kissing your face! **kiss-kiss** to your face wounds :)
    13.)Zac Efron is a perfect way to end a post :) Need i say more?!

    Great job on the updates Kaz, that's exactly what i need ;) Gotta keep up with ya now :)
    I love you best friend! See ya later!

    {Kylee Nicole}

    AKA Your Big Mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are having the true BYU freshmen year experience. Glad you are loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey! It looks like you are having tons of fun at your very far away school! Ok keep me updated on cool stuff! Because it is terrible when I have to figure out you got a job from your mother! I love you! Keep being your crazy self because I love it! Bye my beautiful friend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment about this crazy adventure here!