Monday, August 31, 2009

BYU Fun Times!

More Pictures!! So They're kind of out of order but again its late and I don't have time to try to rearrange them all!

Dorm Life!

Melissa had a ripstick so we all decided to try to ride it down the hall!!! And it was visiting hours so there were tons of guys in our hall to laugh at us!! Haha!!
I went like a whole three feet!!


Kristen had some issues... Haha!


Melissa was a pro!!!


Here's Bri's attempt!!!

SURPRISE!!!
So Bri and Gabby live across the hall from me and they threw a surprise party for this boy they met named Warren! They invited our whole hall to come even though we didn't know him... So I decided to go help decorate! It turned out that he got out of church early and showed up at home before his roommates and the other girls! So I met him by yelling out SURPRISE with just Gabby... Kinda awkward but it turned out really fun!!!


Me and the Birthday Boy!!


Shaun reading a poem Megan wrote to Warren! Soo funny!!


The whole group after we made Warren leave and reenact it when everyone actually showed up!!


Make a Wish Warren!!!


this was his "surprised" face the 2nd time around. Haha!!


The Amazing cookie monster cake! Before Warren mutilated it.


Our crazy decorations!!! There were hearts everywhere too! Very very colorful!


RANDOMNESS!!


My sunburn I got the first couple of days of NSO. Can anyone guess what necklace I was wearing??? Behehehe!!


Our gorgeous hall decorations put up by our wonderful RA Becca!


My kinda messy desk!


Sarah and most of our room!!

I'll post pictures of my fully decorated side as soon as I actually finish getting everything up!!! I love and miss all of you and will see you in about 3 1/2 months!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is an awesome cake! Love it. Sounds like you are having fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe,that's pure silliness!! Shouldn't you be studying or something?! lol jk, jk I love your sunburn, it's so cool :) See ya later! I love you!
    Kylee Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh...you guys have a fun dorm... i just barely figured out I live in a fun dorm too! :D But they dont exactly like the same things lol!
    Love ya have fun call me after nine sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment about this crazy adventure here!