Thursday, August 27, 2009

PICTURES!!!!

So I don't have much time, its getting pretty late here and I have an early start, soooo... I figured I'd just put up some pics and say a few things So here you guy!!! The Utah experience!!!

Our "Honor Code"



Jericho Road came and sang for us!! I never heard them before but I really liked them!!





My Beautiful Dorm Room!



Our sink area!


My Daddy!!!! =(


Momma!!! =(


My bed is HUGE!!!


My Arizona Mountains that I miss so much!!


My shelves and desk. i love my decorations! I need to print up pictures of Nikki!


My Coolio roommate Sarah and her side of the room! Its not so lonely and empty anymore!!

6 comments:

  1. I'll come down and visit sometime soon. If you need anything, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, dorm life.. brings back some memories.
    Your shelf is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll come UP and visit soon! (i hope so sometime..)Im so so so Jealous you got to see Jericho Road, Dag!! (Just Keeding!) And your side of the room is way cuter i must say. But i have just one question for you...where is Pokey?!?! Is she alright?! :) Haha, your desk and shelves are SUPER cute I must say.. your found a cute way to put up your "K" i see.. And ya, your bed IS HUGE! Do i need to send you a step stool?! :) (BTW, you have pictures of your bed up there twice..Behehe!!) Your mommy and daddy look cute too! I love them :) I'll be sure to send you updates on how our mountains are doing if you'd like me too.. (who am I kidding, that's just crazy talk!)Well I must be going on with my action packed day ahead of me, uh... :) I Love you Kazeeeey!!! Have fun!
    XOXO:
    Kylee Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute. Why does it not surprise me that your side of the room would be so bright and colorful? I'm glad you like your roomie, that makes life so much better. I kinda like mine too (I should, he's been here 14+ years.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love it! My room is very messy! I love you and hope you are having an excellent time! Enjoy it before classes start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you guys! Kylee, Pokey is getting washed but she'll be back soon, don't worry! I miss you all! Love you girls!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment about this crazy adventure here!