Sunday, October 11, 2009

You Know How It Goes....

Yet Another Update!

So Friday was definitely an adventure!! First I went to the Bean Life Science Museum with my friend Matt and say a little animal show! Then I played volleyball with some more friends and watched Mean Girls in the Cannon and got ice cream!! :) Here's some pics from the museum!!

The hippo is so big!!!!


This is a squished tarantula in a case... why you may ask?? No idea!

Gaaa! The tarantula!!!!

This is the guy next to me holding the live tarantula! But I held it tooo!!!! I don't know what came over me!! But I did it!

This is Monte the Python!


This is the bearded dragon thing!


And the ostrich is just funny looking!

This is random... But this is my CRAZY Bio teacher Dr. Booth! It was his 69th Birthday on Friday so we all got him yogurt and the TAs brought cupcakes and his granddaughter brought him balloons and his crown!! :) Fun class!

As always, me and Michelle went to the temple on Saturday morning and we decided to go to the Museum of Art afterward. But we had a while before it opened so we had a fun little photoshoot while we waited! It was so fun!! :)

Pretty flowers!


There was this pretty little ponds with some boulders around it!

She's so cute!!


Bahahahaha!!! I am so corny!!



Michelle clearly had a little obsession with flowers this day! :)



Cute girls!!

Strike a pose!!



On Saturday night I went to my first dance club!! We had a blast! Hahaha, Definitely an interesting experience!

A couple of the guys we went with: Justin, his friend, and Andrew.

The girls!! Me, Calli, and Sarah!

Looks like Andrew's a little nervous!! Lol, It was his first clubbing experience also!

All of us crazies!

"THE LOFT"

Partay!!!

Dillon, Seth, Justin, and Josh

Roomies!! Anna Marie and Calli girl!!

Uuuhh... Not so sure what Justin is doin!

I enjoyed popping my head into pictures that night!

Close up!! I just love Dillon and Justin in the background!

Dillon's close up!


We all had to squeeze into Seth's car! :)


4 comments:

  1. Yes and what a wild club The Loft is ;)
    Love the photo shoot pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUUUUUUUDE!!!! Who is the highly attractive red head?!?! lol I don't think you've ever told me about him! Your photo shoot looked fun, remember the one we did when we went to do baptisms?! I had you pose by the "baptismal Font" sign? hah that was funny! And you are so beyond corny in that picture i can't even tell you! :) you club looked uh.....interesting :) We'll have to hit that up sometime when im there! Then it'll be a club! Baha, ya right :)I love you Kaz! and I miss you like crazzzzy! Stay warm! What?! haha Peace out!
    Kylee Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh crapola! I forgot to say that Matt is KA-UUUTE!!! And you are so brave for holding that dog paw of a tarantula! You know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are so cute on you! and how cool that you go to the temple every Saturday! And how creepy that you held a tarantula! Glad you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment about this crazy adventure here!