Thursday, October 1, 2009

Karaoke and SNOW!!! =0

Last Night we had a super fun Karaoke/Dance Party and it was super fun! I figured I could post pics while I wasn't too busy! :) Here ya go!!

Us girls had such a blast!! And I was so excited my roomie Sarah actually came!! :D


Some ladies were singing "I'm a Survivor" and Sarah jumped in!! :) And Teddy was their
backup dancer. Hahaha!

Our group singin "Quit Playin Games With My Heart!" Of course I was lead singer! ;)

Random guys dancing.... interestingly... Hahaha!

More of Teddy's crazy dancing!!

HEEEEYY!!!

"THRIIILLLEEEER!!!!" :)

More Thriller!

Haha, I'm so lame. I liked my hair again!!

I love you Kyleee!!! ;D

The picture I drew Tobie for her birthday! I love you Tobie!!


AAAAHHHH!!!! Its so so cold up here!!!!!! There is snow on the mountains!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, see the clouds covered the Y, so it snowed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Fun Stuff! I hope you dedicated that BSB song to me too! :) Did you really just blog two days in a row?! Hats off to you Kaz!! And kisses right on back girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment about this crazy adventure here!