Saturday, October 17, 2009

RANDOM!!!

This is just a random post with a few fun pics Enjoy!

So Friday night me and Michelle went to a birthday party with an RM friend from our social dance class!! How good looking is HEEEE?!?!?! Hahahahaha!


This picture sucks but that's Matt! And Michelle is wearing the flashing glasses that the Birthday boy got as a present!


I drew on Gregory the Pumpkin yesterday!!! He's sooooo cute!!!!! ;D

We match!!!

He's so cute!!


Lastly I went to the temple Thursday with Michelle's old friends from Jersey. Keith is soon leaving on his mission and I'm pretty sure that was his first time doing baptisms! It was really cool!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hhmmm...good thing i didn't get my hopes up. I could see how YOU would think he's cute, but he just looks like another face to me... Yeah for baptisms! : ) I love you Girl!
    ~Kylee Nicole~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I thought you might not be as enthused as me. Lol But I for sure think he is very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pumpkin!
    The blue font is pretty buggy on the eyes with the red background.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment about this crazy adventure here!