Saturday, June 6, 2009

Boring Summer

This week has been super boring! I ALMOST wish I could go back to school! Monday, the boys (including Dad) went to scout camp! Woo! Party party!! It was very nice and quiet all week. But unfortunately, like most summers, I have spent most of it sitting at home bored. I need to get a job REALLY bad!! I even sunk so low as to apply to Walmart! I don't even care anymore, I just need something to do! I also set up a checking and savings account this week. Finally.. And I got my debit card in the mail today!! Its all gold and glittery!! Haha, So the fun points of this week were, Sleepover with Kylee, Sleepover with Kylee And Nikki (for the most part fun), Movie nights with my BFFs (Kylee and Nikki), and Curt's Party last night. Soooo... yeah. OH!!! And I didn't pass out on Thursday like I thought I would!! That is a BIG accomplishment for me! So that has been my week! I'll post some pics of our fun sleepover later.

SLUMBER PARTY!!!!

This was Nikki's first sleepover in like ten years!! We had lots of fun!

...We also had LOTS of candy... WOO!!

We also made vests and little skirt things out of garbage bags like...gladiators.... I think it was the candy talking when we came up with this....

3 comments:

  1. ha-ha ya.. this summer has been a bust so far as partying is concerned! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you can not forget the fresa. That helped a little!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment about this crazy adventure here!