Monday, June 15, 2009

Friends!!!

The past week feels like a GIANT blur to me cuz I have no idea what day it ever is anymore.. But I'll tell you what has been going on even though I might get the day wrong... Haha! So at one point I went to Nikki's and played Goof Troop on Nikki's Supernintendo!! It was fun!! We ended up finding cheat codes online! Hahaha!! I pumped gas for the first time, haha, I know its sooo funny. And painted nails with Ky and Chickie. On Friday, I think, Me and Kylee hung out with Allie Bean and watched Sydney White And Nikki was going to come but got lost. But that movie is HILARIOUS!!!!! I think it is going to become my version of "Just Friends," A movie to cheer me up! HA! I love it!! Then Saturday, We went to a baptism in the morning and to a YSA activity that turned out LAME even though Kylee won over all the guys with her "jump-rope-with-the-wiggly-knee" dance move!!! HA! Not. So we went to Sonic with Allie and Stephanie and Bryan Salley and watched Sydney White AGAIN!!! I love it!! And of course we had Fresa!! So those are all my super crazy fun wild times with all my beautiful friends that I LOVE!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!
GOOF TROOP!!!

My girls focused on beating the level!!!

Nikki intent on diggin up the WHOLE field with her shovel.

Kylee tried to juggle both controllers while Nikki went to get a brownie or something..

CHEATERS!!!!

They just want to get the gun!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. aaaahhhh!!! we look gross!!!!!good times, good times :) thanks for giving away our secret about the cheats you jerk! ( no one was supposed to know how we got to that level!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, yeah the whole 4 people that look at my blog will know now!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment about this crazy adventure here!